Learning Organisation Core Course
Based on the Society for Organizational Learning’s framework of the 5 Disciplines, the L.O. Core Course is a transformational programme that inculcates awareness and sensibility for deep change.
Source: Society of Organisational Learning
The objectives of the core course are:
- To deepen personal mastery and increase one’s sense of self-efficacy as a leader of change
- To learn how to facilitate team learning through systems thinking and process facilitation skills
- To begin a process of lifelong learning anchored by a clear sense of purpose
- To meet a community of like-minded people who are passionate about creating organisations worthy of commitment
Structure of the Programme:
A 4-day workshop from Monday afternoon, finishing on Friday at noon, the course is conducted by master L.O. facilitators with deep experience in teaching and applying the framework in the field.
- 4 Days
- Learning & Organisation Development Practitioners
- Executives aspiring to build and sustain a learning culture
- Individuals passionate about lifelong learning
Contact us to speak to our programme manager.